|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
Grants an Enforcer. If you do find a blueprint by killing other enforcer(s), when you use it to craft an enforcer inside the city terminal or the tek replicator, it will be used up during crafting.
Once crafted deploy it by consuming the Product/Unassembled Enforcer.
- 30 × 30px 20
- 500 × 30px 50
- 30px 60
- Element Dust
- Metal Ingot or Scrap Metal Ingot
- Polymer, Organic Polymer, or Corrupted Nodule
- The color and level of the Enforcer is determined by the Enforcer it is dropped from
- Having increased crafting skill does not affect crafted Enforcers, unlike the mek.
- Better BPs can be acquired by killing enforcers. They will drop a box on the ground that you have to pick up. This is then craftable in various places listed above.