cheat gfi storagebox_huge 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge'" 1 0 0
The Vault is a large, very durable container. It is capable of holding 350 stacks worth of items. If placed in a room, the room needs to be at least 2 walls high, 1 foundation wide and 1 foundation long.
A Vault has 50000 hitpoints. To destroy it you would need:
Explosive Damage-List: List of explosive damage versus various materials as of Patch 257:
|Improvised Explosive Device (pair)||*||7875||**||**||**|
|Rocket Propelled Grenade||*||7350||*||2205||596|
* The damage is greater than the health-points of structures of that material
** IEDs are currently just about impossible to place on stone, metal, or Tek structures.
- Unlike smaller storage boxes, a Vault will not be destroyed if the ceiling it sits upon is destroyed. For example, when seated upon the second floor of a building, the vault will fall to the lower floor, if the ceiling is destroyed from underneath it.
- Based on player experiment, the vault survives the fall only if it is less than ~27 wall's height. Falling from higher altitude results the disappearance of the vault (no lootbag).
- Vaults can no longer be placed on rafts or platform saddles.
- Occasionally vaults (and various other crafting stations and storage structures) on Official servers will - seemingly at random - lose their Locked status after server patches. It is recommended to pin-lock vaults and keep valuable items behind walled rooms. Always check your valuable item vaults and crafting stations after each patch to ensure they are properly secured.
Region 2 is not used
for this Object.
Region 5 is not used
for this Object.
- Prior to v279.275 the vault can only hold up to 150 slots of items.
- Prior to v256.0 the vault was larger (3.2 × 1.3 × 1.3 foundations big) and a bit cheaper to build.