|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games, Stadia.|
A large volcanic hell scape, home to an active volcano and Magmasaurs. It is one of the hardest, second only to lunar, to survive in. Because of volcanic eruptions and overall aggressive nature of Dino’s in the region it is recommended to come here after the establishment of a base and tames, or if you are feeling daring try and live here first.
From Local Creatures
- The volcano will occasionally erupt, and will insta-kill any players inside if they loiter too long without a magamasaur to mount.
- There will be an earthquake beforehand, and give a warning to players inside.
- Meteors will fire out of the volcano when it erupts, which can insta-kill a player and any tame if they are unlucky enough to be hit with them.
- The black bubbling tar is actually water and safe to drink, asides from the rexes chasing you. Ironically, this map has more easily accessible water than the arctic biome.
- Element shards can be collected from the red crystals in the volcano,