Wood Ocean Platform (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|Wood Ocean Platform|
|Floats on the surface of bodies of water.|
cheat GFI Wood_OceanPlatform 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Structures/OceanPlatform/OceanPlatform_Wood/PrimalItemStructure_Wood_OceanPlatform.PrimalItemStructure_Wood_OceanPlatform'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 25|
|Engram Points||24 EP|
|Crafting XP||4 XP|
|Crafted in|| Smithy|
Thorny Dragon Saddle
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Wood Ocean Platform is the smaller of the two Ocean Platforms with an area covering 14x14 foundations, and can be placed anywhere on water.
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The entire square area of the Wood Ocean Platform provides foundation support for other structures such as ceilings, meaning one can fill in the 8x8 gap in the middle if one so chooses.
- A Megachelon can comfortably fit in between the platform which allows for a docking bay.
- Despite being called "Wood Ocean Platform", it counts as a stone structure.
- The Wood Ocean Platform (Genesis: Part 1) is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Gallery[edit | edit source]