cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_WoodSpikeWall.PrimalItemStructure_WoodSpikeWall'" 1 0 0
The Wooden Spike Wall is a structure in ARK: Survival Evolved that can be used to defend against melee attacks by Humans or Creatures. It deals damage to any survivor or creature (tamed or wild) touching it, and also when damaged by weapons or creatures.
- It cannot be placed on Platform Saddles.
- The upgraded version is the Metal Spike Wall.
- Takes 1 grenade or 1 C4 to destroy
- It is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.
- Because of this, on official servers it auto-decays when a tribe member has not been online for four days. For more information about auto-decay, click here.