Released - June 16th, 2021 - Miner version update for server
- Fixed primitive supply crates on non Genesis 2 maps.
- Added Bees to Genesis Part 2.
- Added Chitin/ Keratin to the Corrupted Cave Meat Plants.
- Fixed a bug where Noglin would cause creatures to become wild.
- Fixed a mesh exploit.
- Prevented attaching C4 to canoes.
- Cementing Paste craft time reduced by 80%.
- Can no longer kill other racers in the Starwing Strike Race.
- Race Dinos now ignore your weight.
- Fixed a bug where Minigun was resetting its quality when thrown out.
- Turrets will now correctly shoot catapult.
- Fixed TEK Sensor resetting on server restart.
- Fixed Loadout Dummy decay timer being too short.
- Fixed some cases where the Stryder could not harvest properly.
- Fixed some cases where the Net Ammo was not correctly dismounting players.
- TEK Bow additional HUD info now correctly displays the shard cost per ammo type.
- Fixed some environmental visuals.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fish Baskets no longer check for nearby enemy structures in PVE.
- Tropeo saddle was readded to crafting stations.
- Reduced the Astrodelphis melee damaged.
- Astrodelphis homing missile shot no longer damages riders when it is targetting a tame.
- Turrets will no longer attempt to target the Astrodelphis homing missile (as this does not damage structures).
- Dung Beetle are now available on Genesis Part 2.
- R-Plant seeds have been readded to the general mission loot reward.
- Fixed some cases where Mutagen could be fed to unintended things.
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes.
- Fixed multiple server and client stalls.
- Fixed a bug where eggs would incubate instantly.
- Server Configuration values related to Genesis 2 World Buffs.
bDisableWorldBuffs=True- This will disable world buffs entirely
bEnableWorldBuffScaling=True- This dynamic setting will cause world buffs to scale their benefits multiplicatively, rather than additionally. (Official Servers have this set to false/use additional).
WorldBuffScalingEfficacy=1- This dynamic setting will act as a global scalar to reduce/increase the effectiveness of world buffs. 1 would be default, 0.5 would be 50% less effective, 100 would be 100x more effective.